- Juro has triumphed as Product Of The Year at the ALM / Law.com International Legal Innovation awards
- Juro was recognised for saving its customer Paddle's legal team three and a half hours per contract
- Juro is backed with $32m in venture funding from 8Roads, USV, Point Nine and the founders of Wise, Indeed and Gumtree.
LONDON, JUNE 2023 - Juro has won Product Of The Year at the ALM / Law.com International Legal Innovation awards.
Juro was nominated for its work with Paddle - a payments company that recently reached unicorn status with $293m in funding.
According to the judging panel, Juro was “the secret sauce that gave a lean legal team its life back, empowering sales reps to focus only on closing deals."
Paddle implemented Juro in just two weeks, and since using Juro:
- Sales can generate and approve a contract in just two minutes - down from 30 minutes they would have to spend before Juro
- Negotiations take place in one unified workspace, so legal didn’t have to worry about jumping between multiple platforms
- The legal team save three and a half hours of time per contract
Juro is #1-rated for speed of implementation and ease of admin by independent G2 reviews - read more on G2.
Richard Mabey, CEO and co-founder of Juro, said:
Juro’s aim is to enable teams to agree and manage contracts in one unified workspace, with a collaborative, flexible, and data-rich platform.
We’re proud of being able to accomplish this by delivering an award-winning solution for scaling businesses like Paddle
Want to learn more about how an award-winning solution can help you streamline your contract process? Get in touch below.